Search This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Community?

A social group of any size whose members reside in a specific locality, share government, and often have a common cultural and historical heritage; is the definition of community. Where is the community? Why are we all so separated? Sure, we are all in the community, yet we are not all of the community. SpotlightPittsburgh seeks to gather the community and to grow businesses and cultivate business relationships. I recently wrote a scathing blog in response to some things that I had experienced, and this is my semi retraction.

I have removed some of the things that i wrote in reference to a local business. If SpotlightPittsburgh is about uplifting business then what I wrote was the anti uplift. however I do stand by my words completely, yet perhaps this blog is not the forum for such strong feelings. Spotlights first ever blog did speak to commentary about business being truthful regardless if it was favorable or not. In the future I will handle bad reviews with more diplomacy.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment