Search This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 8, 2010

Our Snow Day

Hey everyone! I hope that everyone is staying warm here in Pittsburgh where we have gotten approx. 20inches of snow in some places. Many people have or had lost power at some point in this blizzard over the weekend. To those people, I am happy for you that things are back to normal. When a few of my friends around the city told me that they hadn't any power, it made me think. At anytime any one of us could be in the house and loose power, water, heat etc. Lets learn from this snow storm, and be prepared for the next one, or ANY storm for that matter. Candles, flares, flashlights, extra blankets, gallons of water, and other essentials that will get you and your family through a period until the power is restored. Fortune favors the prepared. Ok, so I wanted to share with you all what I was doing on the day of the blizzard which was Saturday. Malik, Montrose, and I ventured out of the house, down the driveway, and onto the street to see what the world outside of the gate looked like. sounds simple, but...umm...not so much. Its funny, and being stuck in the house sucks so, this is my way of reaching out to the world. Enjoy, no big deal, just fun! "Its all fun and games til somebody gets hurt!"

No comments:

Post a Comment