Search This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Glam For the Cure



    A great event for the ladies!  I truly believe in                 and support the Susan Komen foundation, so when I was asked to be a vendor at this event I jumped at the opportunity.  I will be there doing professional mini makeovers.  I am sure that there will be something there for every girl to indulge in!  I'm excited and I hope to see you there.  This is a Style and Steel event.

GLAM FOR THE CURE

Thursday, April 21st




A Ladies Night Out! 

Featuring Fashion Shows; Cosmetic Services: Manicures, Pedicures; Reflexology; Live Entertainment; Vendors, and Much More!


BRING YOUR GIRLFRIENDS AND HELP SPREAD THE WORD!!!

6:00p-9:00p

Olive or Twist Martini Lounge
140 6th Street


FOR A LIMITED TIME, YOU MAY PURCHASE TICKETS IN ADVANCE FOR $10 AND VIP FOR $15!!!! http://glamforthecure.eventbrite.com/

$15 General Admission
$25 for Private VIP Martini Lounge 
VIP Receives Free Appetizers, Free Raffle 
Ticket for the $250 Gift Bag 
Giveaway, a Lingerie Fashion Show, 
and More!

Some event proceeds will benefit Komen Pittsburgh's Race for the Cure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment