Search This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 14, 2011

You know you a Freak!



Ummmmm....Erotic poetry is the best...Am I alone? You know that you are freaky too.
It truly is my pleaseure to post for you all the Freak Nasty event going down at the Shadow Lounge on Friday April 29th. I am extra excited because I attended the show in February and I was very pleased...more pleased than I was after a different erotic show later the same month that I had been looking forward to. This Freak Nasty show knows how to push the envelope in a tasteful yet full on erotic way. Hot like chili sauce lol if you know what I mean. Be sure to come...ummm...to the show of course ;)

A twitter giveaway is now going on to win a free ticket to the show. If you got the vocab and are on twitter, get at me @sptlghtpgh Here are the rules: with 140 characters write a sexy, witty poem/prose. the tweet must include #freaknastypgh Lets go! How freaky can you be?

This is going to be a nice night. See you then...

Free shots of Crown Royal (freak juice) for the first hour


No comments:

Post a Comment